21 Mysterious Pictures From Past That Will Blow Your Mind
History often keeps revolving around us forcing us to dig things from past. What happened in past, how things were then are common questions that keep coming in our minds every now and then. And if you ever get to see the visuals of such places, nothing’s better than that. We too found some glimpses from past and thought of sharing with the world. Here are they:
1. Warplane Used During Japanese WWII Can Be Seen Under The Shallow Water In Guam
2. 70 Year Old Ghost Ship
3. An Abandoned Mill In Sorrento, Italy, Established In 1866
4. Mysterious Staircase Going Into The Ocean, Atlantis. Dublin, Ireland
5. Overgrown Ruins Around The Flooded Celtic Castle
6. U.S. Route 50
This road is also regarded as the loneliest road of America which is quite scary at times.
7. Jesus Statue Found Under The Sea Near Malta
8. A WWII Allied Aircraft Lost During War Was Found In New Guinea
9. An Abandoned Train Track
10. Sunken Ships At Bermuda Triangle
11. Mysterious & Abandoned Lake Village Of Hungary
12. Castle In Lake Garda, Italy
13. Hotel Del Salto In Colombia
This hotel was built in the year 1928 for tourists visiting Tequendama Falls. After the water of the waterfall became contaminated, this hotel lost its charm and so was abandoned.
14. Leftovers Of WWII: Abandoned Cars In Ardennes, Left By Servicemen Of U.S.
15. An Abandoned Old Ferrari Found in The Desert Of Arizona
16. 102 Year Old Abandoned Ship Around Sea Side
17. An Abandoned Highway With Road Painted In Graffiti
18. An Abandoned Tree House No One Wanted To Live In
19. Green Lake, Austria
It is actually a dry park during winters which turns into a 10ft deep lake during summers.
20. An Abandoned Amusement Park
This was built during 1950s and was shut in 2002