Believe It Or Not, These 17 Pictures Are Not Photoshopped & Are Real!
Usually, internet is flooded with a lot of stuff. Some of it is real while much is graphical images designed so naturally that you can’t doubt them. Perfection speaks for itself. But these pictures below will blow your mind and would push you to watch the pictures again and doubt yourself too. No Photoshop is used, they are all real:
1. Don’t confuse this to a ball of fur. It’s actually the Angora rabbit.
2. And that wave is sandstone rock formation around the Arizon – Utah border in USA. Hikers love his place.
3. This bear is not inserted in the picture using Photoshop. Naturalist Casey Anderson adopted him and named him Brutus after which the bear is part of the family.
4. Roger Federer & Just Andre Agassi played a tennis match on the helipad which is 700 ft in 2005. above the ground on the top of Dubai’s most famous hotel Burj Al Arab.
5. This cat is not made half-half colored. It is genetically this way only, breed’s name being Chimera
6. That is a real frog
7. She is not made colorless using de-saturate. She is wearing grey makeup.
8. This scary 3D projection is done by French artist Clement Briend on a tree
10. During courtship season, these fishes swim around the HUGE shoals. And this single little fish looks confused facing everyone on the other side.
11. Those goats know the trick to climb tree perfectly.
12. These are naturally formed Mammatus clouds, meaning mammary cloud.
13. These pieces looking like muffins are a form of painting known as murrine
14. Oh, that’s nothing but a picture clicked just in time. No miracles!
15. This might look like a scene from Harry Porter but it’s actually Sweden’s tube station.
16. And that’s a real shark doing high five.